Reading

 For this week reading task we are launching the book and reflecting on the process we took to make our chapters 





In the first weeks I didn't really understand the reading tasks it was, I knew it was to help start the process of making the  chapter but I found some of the tasks difficult to follow because I couldn't  understand what I  had to do exactly.  To  solve my problems with the reading task I would learn more about the steps we had to do on the internet and then I start to the tasks easier. Google scholar was a big help to obtain good sources of information.  I would develop my chapter by getting useful feedback, and it made the chapter better. 


   I leant a lot from the process of making the chapter I developed good research skill's  and even got better at writing. I enjoyed making the chapter it was a intresting experience. I am happy with the chapter and the process and all the new things I learned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Game - Marvel Spider-Man

Beta Game

Growth Mindset