Reading

 

For this weeks  reading task I added my Chapter, before adding it I took the feedback from  the first paragraph and used it to develop my chapter. I read through my chapter to make sure it was coherent and to make sure there was no spelling mistakes.

                                                                            Finished


I'm quite happy with my chapter and and enjoyed the process I took to make it as I learned a lot of new skills and information. I'm glad that my chapter will be included in the book and hope that people would like. I wanted to do a different approach when making it but than I realized if I did follow that approach I would just be giving facts and information without any personal opinions or thoughts.

At the start of the semester I was confused about the steps and the information I needed  to know to make the chapter, but looking back now it wasn't that hard.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Game - Marvel Spider-Man

Beta Game

Game Idea Resaerch