Learning Challenge - Daydreaming

 For this weeks extra credit task I decided to do a HEART challenge about daydreaming.

 

                                                                Image Source: Daydreaming

                                                        Article: Mind Wandering 

One thing the article confirmed or me that I knew already was that day dreaming is a natural part of a creative process. In this article I learned that day dreaming is not necessarily a bad thing, the article suggest that it is a sign that someone is smart and creative.

 

 One new thing I learned from the article that I did not know before was that people who daydream from time to time have more efficient brain systems and brain capacity. After reading this article I’m curios to explore more about daydreaming and its benefits. I intend to act on my curiosity by  looking for more articles like this and by watching videos that explain daydreaming in more depth.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Game - Marvel Spider-Man

Beta Game

Growth Mindset